Saturday, October 28, 2006

Projects

I am not very creative. I have to work on it and bounce ideas off of people in an effort to come up with anything the least bit creative. I say this because I have been so impressed with the variety and creativity of my classmates with their projects and the feedback. Karen's podcast was near and dear to my heart, because I have done a podcast and know how much fun they can be. Carlos' web site was good and had really good content. I can't wait to see David's. He is always so helpful when I am MSNing. I could go on and on. But I loved Nia's feedback. I never even thought of doing a rubric even though I use them at school. I never thought about using one here. Ya'll are the brightest and I am learning every day from being around you.

I have talked with several friends this week via MSN. I spoke with Marilyn, David, Karen, and Dr. Powley just to name a few. David and I used the whiteboard which seemed a lot like paint. I am not an artist but I drew a house. I will try this again. I feel really close to all of ya'll. Dianne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don’t agree with you Dianne! You have a lot of creativity and your presentation is great. I think all presentation can be enhance beginning with mine, but most of all, the effort we put on each of these presentations is what really counts. We have finished a draft to be refined, and with all that great feedback we are receiving from each other, we will end up with a better product. Lets keep going on! We are almost there!

David Peter said...

I find myself using a collaborative group to bounce ideas around ... I'll spend time myself reading and researching. I've got to understand the idea myself, then I'll come up with a couple of ideas ... plausible, but I need to "test" them and make sure they make as much sense to others as they do to me.

nia said...

To diddo what everyone is saying all presentations are never finalized but are always a work in progress just as we are. We can always find something wrong with ourselves, projects, or other people. We are people with flaws and so that makes the work we create have flaws. I brought this comment out in one of my KAM's

Karen Keffer said...

Dianne,

I tried out the whiteboard features with David also...I agree that it was very reminiscent of paint. I can see where it could be useful, but if not used correctly could be distracting.

Karen