Friday, September 29, 2006

Weekend of football

I am getting to like this blog thing. It is such fun. This week, I get to see 3 football games in less than 24 hours. I am going to watch the school that I teach at tonight, and then tomorrow, I am going to watch my son play football at 1:30 and my other son cheer at 6:00. It will be a fun filled day of Go offense!!!

As far as last week, I did not take Stormie to the ballgame. It rained for the entire game. I know that she was glad to stay at home. This weekend with the weather looking good, I am planning on letting her see what happens when I leave her at home. Football, Football and more football.

This week I am going to attempt a podcast of a night meeting. The guidance counselor has a parent's night for juniors and seniors and I am going to make it downloadable from our website. Wish me luck. Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

David Peter said...

I'll be curious to hear how the podcast went. What are your intentions for the podcast? I could see that the meeting, when podcast, could provide those who were not able to attend the opportunity to hear the meeting. And, a resource to use at a later time.

nia said...

Is podcasting really that easily like setting up a blog or wiki as the text and articles have suggested? I am curious because I have not made it off of first bench with some of these emerging technologies. I remember the first time that I downloaded a CD on a burner from Walmart about a year ago. I was so excited. I really need to move forward with some of the latest technology.

Karen Keffer said...

Dianne,

I hope that all your teams do well in the games. I am also interested in your podcast. I am planning a podcast for my multimedia project and am a bit apprehensive about it.

Karen

Dianne said...

Hey:

I hope to make the podcast available to the students that are not able to attend the college night.

We were 2-3 at football yesterday. It was really fun but tiring.